Thursday, February 25, 2010

What a wonderful day.

Two Sundays ago we had a wonderfully sunny day! It was about 70 degrees, and very sunny with a slight breeze! So MM and I took our two babies for a walk around the river that runs through our town!



It was so much fun! I got to spend time with MM, and the dogs were totally loving chasing squirrels, and Red even dipped his two front feet in the river. He really didn't like the chill of the 50 degree water, so needless to say, we didn't take home and wet dogs :D



So I guess there really isn't any point to this blog, other than how grateful I am for the blessings I have in my life! For the family I have, and for the family MM and I get to create! I am also really grateful for my Heavenly Father, and for the sun and the moon! I can't wait till I get to thank him face to face! I am grateful for the sacrifice Jesus Christ gave to us, all because he loved us! I am grateful for all the blessing of knowledge I have been given!

No comments:

Post a Comment