Monday, March 1, 2010

The first spring day!

Whooo Hoooo Its finally March. I have wanted to see springs face for a really long time. In Texas this means; no more cold, wet, bleak days! There is going to be nothing but sunny warm days! Days in which I can ride my Horse, work in the yard, and leave my houses windows wide open! If you can't tell, I am so very excited! Spring just makes me feel happy, new life is starting and a new sun is shining!

Most of all, I have been in deep thought the last couple of days! And I want to move on, the hurt of yesteryear is only giving me wrinkles. So this is the spring that I take off the chains that hold me captive to the political world of a small town. So that I can fully live my life here in this beautiful place, with my amazing man, and with awesome friends!



This is me stating my true Independence! Happy spring everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment