Tuesday, February 9, 2010

For right now...

As of right now I am lounging around on a fluffy couch, because I busted my back... again! And it is all due to the fact I like, no let me rephrase this, I LOVE donuts!

It might sound crazy, but right next to my little dance studio is the most AMAZING donut shop in the whole world! And every day that I work there, I must go get a twisted chocolate donut! At first it started off as just one. Now its up to four... FOUR!!!!



All I can think of is WOW huge whale! I didn't officially find myself huge, until Monday night. I thought "oh it would be so much fun to take some extra dance classes". I didn't even get through the first warm up with out feeling like I was going to pass out... and at that moment I knew i was an official whale.



So I pushed through the last hour class and about half way through I was feeling, like yah "I'm kickin some real dancer butt!" But by the time I got to my house (about an hour away from the dance studio) I couldn't even get out of my very low to the ground cruiser. Needless to say MM rubbed me down and gave me a Tylenol PM... and I passed out until 11 am, the next morning!

Well now I am still in pain, sitting on the couch... MM is about to carry me to bed! goodnight all!

3 comments:

  1. Hey SS! I totally didn't know this was you! I'm so glad you have a blog now! If you put the little followers widget up on your sidebar, I will follow you! I remember when you would always hold Claire, too. You really liked helping with babies! That's probably one reason I loved having you around so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it's two days later. Is your back any better or are you still just lounging, eating doughnuts, and allowing your husband to carry you around the house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man... i love doughnuts as well... and even more so i love blueberry muffins... they also make me feel like a whale! And it's not like I can eat one and be happy. It's like I have one in the morning and by lunch I'm jonesing again :) we need a rehab. lol

    ReplyDelete